As stated in our Terms and Conditions, we are not able to offer refunds or late notice amendments to classes where customers are unable to reach us due to adverse weather conditions. However, where we take the decision to cancel a class then we will move customers to a new date of their choice.
Where classes are running, you should take your own decisions as to whether it is safe to travel to us in Bath. We do not encourage anyone to take any risks. If you are unable to attend a class please let us know as soon as you can. In the event that you are unable to reach us you may send someone else in your place but again please let us know.
We understand that, where adverse weather conditions are concerned, it is not your fault that you are not able to reach us. Please understand that it is also not our fault. We have to go ahead and run our classes where the chef is able to make it in and where it is likely that at least some of the customers booked on the class are able to make it to the kitchen.
As a goodwill gesture we will circulate (by email) a list of places available at short notice to those who have not been able to attend a class. Emails will be sent out roughly fortnightly. It is unlikely that we will be able to offer the same class on the same day of the week but we hope that customers will be able to find a class and date that suits them. The classes offered in this way will be available on a first come first served basis to all those in the same position. Customers will be able to choose a replacement class of the same or a lesser value than their original class. No refund or credit will be offered where the replacement class is of a lower value than the original class. Customers wishing to book onto a more expensive class will be asked to top up the difference.