We are delighted that as of 9 July the kitchen has fully re-opened and we are back running our hands on classes.
There are obviously a number of additional pre-cautions in place to ensure that our premises are COVID secure and to protect both our team and our customers. These include
- a reduction on the numbers of customers on a class to ensure appropriate social distancing
- the installation of perspex screens to divide work areas
- temperature checks on everyone in the building on a daily basis
- enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures
- provision and wearing of masks
Full details are provided to customers attending classes in their Joining Instructions approximately 2 weeks prior to their course date.
While things are a little different, we have worked hard to ensure that our classes are just as much fun, educational and rewarding as they have always been.
We look forward to welcoming all our customers, both existing ones and new ones, to the kitchen very soon.